Parents and other authorized guests are always welcome in our school. However, to help insure the safety of the children and to provide for an uninterrupted learning environment, the following procedures are required:
- Whenever you enter the school, please use the main entrance (under the awning) to the left of the double doors.
- Check in at the main office where you will sign in.
- If you are bringing something to your child, you may leave it at the main office, and we will be certain it is delivered to the classroom.
- If you are removing a child from school before dismissal, you will need prior permission from the Director. Upon entering the building you will need to sign the child out at the main office.
- No teacher shall allow any person to enter the classroom, or leave the school grounds with a child without a duly authorized dismissal slip.
- Please contact us at any time. You can call your student’s teacher or counselor, or the director by calling 802-773-1906 x0. There is no wrong time to call, though we only answer phones from 7:30-3:15, after hours please leave a message and we will return your call.